First things first

4:00 PM




  
Top - Cotton On | Shorts - Forever 21 | Shoes - H&M | Bag - Bershka

I was 13 when I first found out about my love for blogs and fashion. I kid you not, I was so obsessed (and still am). Blog after blog, post after post, I really couldn't stop myself from reading and admiring my favorite bloggers' outfits and lives. There'd be times when I'd stay up until 5 in the morning just reading blogs. I know, I must have been crazy lol but that's when it hit me that I wanted to start my own blog. 

It was something that I kept to myself, something that felt like I had a big crush on someone and I just had to hide it from everyone because of the fear of what people would think. But of course like every crush, there's that feeling of excitement from just seeing pictures of them on Facebook or passing by them in the mall but all you can possibly do is admire them from afar. That's what I did up until this day and the first thought that I had while I decided to write my very first post was how it felt so liberating. For the first time in my life,  I started not to think about what people would think and just do what I've always wanted to do. 

So this is me revealing to you my biggest darkest secret... Haha ok I might have over reacted there a little bit but whatever. I just really hope that you continue to read whatever shenanigans I write and post about on this blog! See you real soon! x

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

c
.post-body img { max-width:660px; max-height:auto; }